[RP TownTalk] We the People

ABragg7393 at aol.com ABragg7393 at aol.com
Tue Apr 27 17:16:50 UTC 2010

I am absolutely amazed that a realtor would get someone a fake SSN number
to buy a house?  Who was this agent?  I would like to report her to  the
Real Estate Commission.  It is a black mark on the industry for our  members to
do that.  We do police our own and are required to report those  who are
doing anything illegal.  Do you have proof of this?  I really  can't believe a
realtor would do that.  It would put her license and entire  livelihood in
jeopardy.
As far as businesses employing illegals, I believe that is against the law
as well.  Should they get caught, they would face consequences/ fines  etc.

Am I hearing things right here?  Are you saying that not obeying the  law
is ok?
I don't know why people who want to live here in the US don't just  follow
the rules.  If the rules don't work, then change them don't  encourage
lawlessness.
My brother-in-law who came here as a legal immigrant is now an American
citizen.  I never heard him complain that it was an impossible task.
Audrey (who has no clue where to get a fake SSN)

In a message dated 4/27/2010 12:34:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,