[RP TownTalk] Dumm's

Andrew Salgadoe asalgadoe at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 05:22:22 UTC 2010

Total Auto on Quesada Rd, Shagga Coffee on route 1 for delicious Ethiopian food, and the wine/beer/ general store at Franklins (the staff actually knows about wine and beer and makes good recommendations). These are businesses that value their customers and are appreciative. The opposite is Dumm's where I am being watched from behind bullet proof glass while I look through their meager offerings. </p>