[RP TownTalk] Where I am and who's cares

Lou King lking at knob.com
Tue Aug 17 23:13:04 UTC 2010

Jeffrey Yorke wrote, On 8/17/2010 1:48 PM:
> Lou,
>
> Just read the email and agree. But then I read your footnote on "ascii
> ribbon campaign - stop HTML mail - www.asciiribbon.org."
>
> I going to be in Riverdale looking for your log cabin to break into....
>
> Jeffrey

;) yes Jeff, I will be watching for you with my blunderbuss in hand or
my ray gun which ever I can find next to my wood fired computer! ;)

and in my other life I send the most outlandish html news letters! I do
find it excessive though for my daughter to send me newsy emails from
the other side of the world with lavender background and 3 fonts -
because she can. - Everything in its place. Bandwidth is not free.
Lou
O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop HTML mail - www.asciiribbon.org