[RP TownTalk] Thefts from vehicles

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 15 14:27:51 UTC 2010

Saw a Gazette article that Riverdale Park police are asking people not to keep valuables in their cars and to lock their cars, as there's been several thefts of belongings from vehicles recently.  (notably in the 4900 block of Ravenswood Road).  So if you see people loitering about, anything suspicious, please contact the police.

(I've also seen beer cans, etc., in the yard of my apt. building at Ravenswood and Lafayette, so apparently once again - or still? - there's people hanging around outside at night; if you see anyone/anything out of the ordinary around ther, esp. at night, please let the police know about that, too; my apartment doesn't face the front of the building, so I can't see if there's n'er-do-well's in the vicinity.)