[RP TownTalk] field of dreams

Melissa Avery m.avery at rocketmail.com
Sat Jul 17 04:42:45 UTC 2010

Who exactly owns the field -
the town of Riverdale Park or some other interest?
Who is the Stuart of the field?
Who owns the nets?
This is a serious situation and needs immediate attention.
I understand that the mayor entrusted the field to a particular group and they
are  obviously not taking that responsibility seriously.
When the mayor is out of town who is responsible for making
decisions about  critical events?
this is a serious situation and needs to be treated as such.
This group who is so pose to be responsible for the field of dreams has so far
shown very poor performance.
The nets have never been been taken down except by citizens when  the hawk
was entrapped and died.

there are a lot of animals whose lives are being jeopardized due to negligence.
This is an Incorporated town and someone is legally responsible.