[RP TownTalk] new building project near Prince Georgs Plaza

Nancy A nya_md at verizon.net
Sun Mar 21 12:41:03 UTC 2010

Thanks for passing this on, Melissa.

The article tells us a lot about the complaints and worries, but almost
nothing about the project itself. Anybody know anything about it?  I
appreciate that others (ie, the people interviewed for the news story) know
about it and have come to the conclusion that it's a bad idea, but I need to
know a lot more before I will come to the same conclusion.

Nancy

  _____