[RP TownTalk] loud dogs in the am

novella sargusingh msnovella50 at hotmail.com
Thu May 6 01:32:19 UTC 2010

Hi Sheri,

I have the same problem with dogs across the street from my house the same side as my bedroom windows.  I to have tried everything including the installation of double paned windows!!  Of course folks had a problem with a wild guinea fowl that frequent my properties off and on requiring code enforcement to try and catch her (may she rest in peace) because of a complaint.  Maybe you should contact code enforcement so they can go by and speak with your neighbors.  Let me know, I may just do the same if it works out for you.

Thanks A Million!

           Novella