[RP TownTalk] I have a question - dead squirrels

Alan Thompson & Sarah Wayland twacks at his.com
Thu May 6 01:43:33 UTC 2010

When we found a dead bird in our yard, I called the local health
department because I was worried about avian flu. They told me to
dispose of the bird by bagging it in a plastic bag and throwing it out
with the garbage. I have to think the answer would be the same for a
dead squirrel.

That said, I have a recipe for stewed squirrel that I've never tried....

-Sarah