[RP TownTalk] Heurich Dog Park and Ager and Nicholson in Hyattsville.

Sara sprig5 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 14:46:32 UTC 2010

RE: Heurich Dog Park and Ager and Nicholson in Hyattsville.

I'm surprised the original poster didn't mention the noise of the traffic on Ager--a bit louder than the metro, I'd say. But whatever.

The dog park is on parks and planning land. Even though I was very involved with the opening of the park, I can't remember the specifics of why the site was selected.

If anyone wants to join the dog park listserv, please go to: