[RP TownTalk] This N That

Dannielle Glaros dmglaros at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 22:42:57 UTC 2010

Friends,

I must admit I have found this dialogue interesting.  When I
forwarded the post from a neighbor, I did so with no opinion in
support or opposed to her actions.  She requested assistance and I
forwarded it along.  I will, however, mention that I have a cat whose
mom was a feral cat.  I adopted one of several kittens from a friend
who took the pregnant cat in.  My cat spends part of the day in and
out.  I will admit that I believe there are more feral or abandoned
cats in the area than when I first moved here.  I also happened to be
bit by a rabied raccoon while protecting my daughter 1 block from my
house 2 years ago.  Apparently, I was the second victim.  The raccoon
was immediately caught after biting me and yes, I did have to have a
lot of shots.  I do not feed cats who are not mine (old lesson from
when I was little) unless I plan on keeping them and getting them
shots.  All my cats as a child were strays who just happened to find
our house and were adopted.

Dannielle
4800 Sheridan St

Dannielle Glaros