[RP TownTalk] cameras

Euniverz at aol.com Euniverz at aol.com
Thu Nov 18 12:26:29 UTC 2010

It's way too late, unfortunately.  We've already opened the  floodgates and
privacy has already been deeply eroded.  Just about  everything we do
outside our homes is monitored...

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little  temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.  "

Something said by someone smart while under the thumb of the British...more
 irony?

Adrianne Lefkowitz
Madison Street
Peo. Rep. of Maryland

I was in the United Kingdom recently and they have cameras everywhere  you
look.  They also don't have the respect for privacy that we "used" to  have
in the United States.  Now I'm not saying I want to speed, but I think  all
these cameras are just the beginning to a "big brotherish" society like they
 have over there.  Just something to think about.  How would you like  your
every move outside your house  monitored....
Carol