[RP TownTalk] field of dreams nets

Don Lynch dlynch at garretroomstudios.com
Thu Apr 28 04:48:49 UTC 2011

"old nets"?

This town put up nets , which shouldn't be left out in the elements, and
they lasted about a year?

How much revenue, is this town bringing in on our opening up a scarce
resource in this town, that supports replenishing materials to continue
to perpetuate this current activity?

My question is, "Why are we we doing this?"

"Who is benefiting?"

What benefit is this to our community and what is the long term
commitment in doing so mean to the tax payers of this town?

Don