[RP TownTalk] [HOPE_in_Hyattsville] speaking of budget cuts & local impact.... USPS

Alan K. Thompson twacks at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 12:58:25 UTC 2011

Melissa,

If you read the original post from HOPE, the post office that they said
might be closing is the one on Route 1, not the Kenilworth Avenue post
office.

In addition, I attended the Purple Line briefing on Saturday morning, and
the ramp for the Purple Line will start south of where the Post Office is.
 There are many businesses that will be affected on Kenilworth, but the post
office is not one of them.

Alan