[RP TownTalk] Resident for Cafritz Development

Brian Boettger brian_boettger at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 27 01:05:01 UTC 2011

Melissa,Please do not put words in the mouths of Riverdale residents. You are not an elected official and do not speak for or represent us.I am a resident of Riverdale and welcome the investment in the community. People seem to forget that we do have a park in town and that there are plans in the works for more.You may not think that you will benefit, but with proper development, all land owner in Riverdale will benefit from the development.Brian BoettgerRavenswood.
> Message: 7
> Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 08:08:09 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Melissa Avery <m.avery at rocketmail.com>
> To: Jeffrey Yorke <yorkedial at gmail.com>,	"TownTalk at riverdale-park.org"
> 	<TownTalk at riverdale-park.org>
> Cc: "Gerald at geraldking.com" <Gerald at geraldking.com>
> Subject: Re: [RP TownTalk] Untamed Property

...The people of Riverdale Park want to preserve natue and the small town feel that makes this place unique. A place?that harkens back to the?original raiload suburb?built in the late 1800's.