[RP TownTalk] TownTalk Digest, Vol 56, Issue 16

Euniverz at aol.com Euniverz at aol.com
Tue Mar 22 17:51:31 UTC 2011

Well, one can find graffiti across the stretches of human history and
prehistory. There's no use in lamenting about it or thinking it's  going to go
away anytime soon.  After all, if graffiti is art,  then the plain monotone
color one paints over graffiti is art  too.

Thanks, public works or whomever re-redecorated the park.  We  appreciate
it.

Adrianne Lefkowitz

Message: 3