[RP TownTalk] EXECUTIVE SESSION LAST NIGHT on Cafritz Development

Lou King lking at knob.com
Wed Sep 7 17:22:26 UTC 2011

Andy, just off the top of my head the developers need:

Roads - All the maps/plans I have see show changes to the roads, not
only along Rt #1 but also on the backside joining Rhode Island Ave, bike
trails.

Zoning - Changes in zoning from single family to multi-family and mixed use.

Easements for utilities.

GP county - support-not apposing the development in front of county
boards that also have control of construction/development/utilities.

After (if) the development is in place there would be discussions about
trash pick-up, road maintenance, snow removal, traffic signs, parking.

Some of that is on the fringe, some essential for the development.

Lou
O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop HTML mail - www.asciiribbon.org