[RP TownTalk] Closed meetings

Cranky old Coot lking at knob.com
Thu Sep 8 22:26:06 UTC 2011

Ms Lefkowitz, How dare you interject reason into this topic???

In this public environment with those apposed to the project watching,
and the advice (I'm sure) of the town lawyer, what do you think the
answer to your question is?

If people really think the Mayor and Council Members are dumb enough to
hold a meeting that is not in total compliance with the law, how did
they get elected/re-elected? Its not like this is the first closed
meeting that has been held in town. Not even the first closed meeting
about development in Riverdale Park.

So much noise about so little substance. There are aspects of the
Cafrtiz project that honest people can differ on and we wast all this
bandwidth and time on things that aren't even a matter of opinion.
--
I'm the Cranky Old Coot's keeper, and I approve this message

Lou King