[RP TownTalk] Town Talk vs. Town Announce

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 13:34:25 UTC 2012

I've always been in favor of combining the lists.  I would prefer that the
town announcements be posted in simple text rather than PDF - it's not like
they are long documents or anything, and it makes them inaccessible on my
dumb smart phone.

I know there's a history to this, and assume others will chime in.