[RP TownTalk] Cable TV Franchise Fee

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 16:30:41 UTC 2012

Mr. Holmes,

As you well know from the emails and calls you received, most recently in
mid to late April from our code office, the town is investigating your
concern. As with all ongoing investigations I will not comment in public,
but am getting an update to share with you.

In the mean time we are having a public hearing at 7:30 tonight and sharing
your complaints/concerns will help us do better in the future.

Best wishes,

Vern

--
Vernon Archer, Mayor