[RP TownTalk] Daisy Girl Scout Leader needed

Dannielle Glaros dmglaros at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 01:51:51 UTC 2012

Friends,

After starting and leading Daisy Scout Riverdale Park Troop #2546 for two
years, I need to step down as its leader.  None of my current troop parents
are able to lead for a host of reasons; although, all of them are great
volunteers.  I figured I would reach out to see if anyone out there was
interested in keeping the tradition going, if so, I would be happy to
mentor you and start you off with the supplies needed.  It really is a lot
of fun and I know my three returning Daisy scouts (the others will be
joining the RP Brownie Troop) would love to have you.  There is a great
need for new Daisy Scout leaders.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks.
Dannielle

--
Dannielle Glaros