[RP TownTalk] Safeway enters race to open first yup-scale supermarket in region

Lou King lking at knob.com
Sat Aug 24 15:53:49 UTC 2013

Yet another company that finely has figured out "Maybe the Riverdale
Park area is the place to be."

Thanks you all that have vision to create an environment friendly to the
right businesses and the tenacity to stay the course!

Personally, I prefer to walk to Whole Foods than go to Hyattsville.

Lou
O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop HTML mail - www.asciiribbon.org