[RP TownTalk] Street by Ernie's Lock

Audrey Bragg abragg7393 at aol.com
Fri Jan 18 01:08:55 UTC 2013

Hi Lou,
I am not sure what you are telling me.
A.  Whatever is done doesn't work because those darn people will find a way around it.

B.  Other things need to be fixed before we can even think about East Beale

C.  Leave it alone there's nothing that could be done,

D.  All of the above

E.  None of the above.

I honestly believe in people and believe that something can always be done.  It's just a matter of doing it,
Would I be willing to do something?  Sure.  However the town has laws and rules so I need to go through them.
If I bring it to their attention perhaps something will be done.  Will it make it better? Perhaps.  What if it doesn't?
Well then we try something else.

I do live in your neighborhood Lou.  I am always frequenting the businesses on that strip.  It's where I spend my money and
pet my best friend in Ernie's Lock.
Riverdale Park is our neighborhood,  I am not one to sit back and say so what. who cares.  That's the way it is,  Can't do anything,

That road just serves businesses,  There are no residents living on that road although I am hearing that West Beale needs
attention to,.

Perhaps if we tell people their short cuts are really causing a problem they will understand and either not cut through or slow down?

Audrey
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!