[RP TownTalk] Town of Riverdale Park Finances

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 00:48:32 UTC 2013

Greetings James and all,

Per the discussion of yesterday, town staff has posted on our website the
FY 12 audit at this link:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/121673239/Audited-Financial-Statements-June-30-2012

If you have any difficulty with the link, you can also find the audit under
the "Town's Budget" tab on the home page.

Happy reading and best wishes,

Vern