[RP TownTalk] Zip Code Change

Catarina Correia chatareena at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 13:20:03 UTC 2013

Thank you Meg.  I agree with you and apologize for my shortsightedness.  A
while back I had wanted to form a Riverdale (Park) peace and justice group
much like the one in Greenbelt (*Prince George's* *County* *Peace* and
Justice Coalition) and Mt Rainier (Neighbors United for Justice and Peace).
We could meet about issues you point out and work on creating a more
socially, economically and racially just community.  Is there any interest
from people on this list in forming such a group?

Thanks,
Catarina