[RP TownTalk] Having a Town Meeting Re Police & Residents Relations?

Audrey Bragg abragg7393 at aol.com
Mon Aug 25 14:08:01 UTC 2014

Hi all,
As a long time resident, 1970, I can say that the Riverdale Park Police Dept. has always been the best.  Chief Morris is always available to residents.  His ward walks are fun and informative.  I am always surprised that more residents don't take advantage.  You don't have to have a problem to engage with the police of Riverdale Park.  The RP Police are always at town events and available.  With that kind of interaction with the community I wonder why you would need special meetings.  In Riverdale Park, special meetings occur every day of the week!  The only reason I would see for a special meeting would be to discuss how we can offer to train other police depts. in other parts of the country to follow the example of Riverdale Park.
Audrey Bragg

Audrey Bragg, Broker
Gerrety & Bragg Real Estate, Inc.
301-277-1111 office