[RP TownTalk] (no subject)

Jonathan Ebbeler jebbeler at efusionconsulting.com
Sun Feb 2 20:53:00 UTC 2014

I've answered your questions ad naseum James. Your argument is a straw man. You may wish to define a very limited definition for how people may govern but the law that codifies this disagrees with you.

Shame on you for trying to use the Calvert House to further an argument. The owners made a series of ill timed investments and the those decisions doomed them. The closing had to do 100% with the free market principles your claiming are being impaired.

Instead of only sitting behind a computer and being contrary why don't you do something to change the government.  You don't come to meetings to record your opinion in the official public record. You don't run for office to ever put your policy agenda into action. You don't volunteer with the town for our numerous committees where we have enormous need.  Your contribution to town is to tell everyone how anyone who has chosen to serve others are wrong.

I can't recall a single positive comment you have made about any citizen legislator or any policy on here and have yet to see you step up to the plate to try to actually change anything. I challenge you to take your criticism and do more than post on here.  I'll happily hand you my seat if you would step up to the plate. I'm sure your CM would do the same.