[RP TownTalk] (no subject)

dlynch at garretroomstudios.com dlynch at garretroomstudios.com
Sun Feb 2 21:38:17 UTC 2014

My goodness, the Calvert House subject was in the form of a question.

Are you saying "How dare you ask a question?"

My, my, combative and aggressive, not at all congenial. Is this what
people want as a town representative? A citizen asks a question and
triggers such caustic and volatile response.

Or maybe a nerve was struck that comes close to a hidden agenda...

Don