[RP TownTalk] TownTalk Digest, Vol 91, Issue 4

Jonathan Ebbeler jebbeler at efusionconsulting.com
Mon Feb 3 16:00:45 UTC 2014

The interesting thing is there has been this assumption that somehow I have an agenda or mission or care about the fence material etc.  I don't - it is your town do what you want to do.   I do care about consistency and clarity.  I do care about getting sued.  I do care about my taxes going up due to legal fees for indefensible cases of contradictions in the code.  I do care about my taxes going up due to the loss of long-standing businesses.  I realize many do not and would rather ponder or be passionate about things that have no immediate, material, or financial individual impact - and that is your right.