[RP TownTalk] Fwd: [HOPE_in_Hyattsville] Single Family Neighborhood Stabilization Overlay Zones [4 Attachments]

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 15:16:34 UTC 2014

Forwarding this, about a proposal before county that could prevent
homeowners within 2 miles of campus from renting their homes.  Clearly this
would have an impact on Riverdale Park residents.  I'd like to know, does
the county have affected municipalities weigh in on this? Has the RP
council taken a position on this?