[RP TownTalk] Wild Anacostias at the New Deal Cafe on 5/13

Maureen Farrington maureen.farrington at gmail.com
Sat May 10 15:53:23 UTC 2014

Hello neighbors,

I am writing to invite you all to come see the Wild Anacostias at the New
Deal Cafe in Greenbelt on 5/13 from 7-9. No cover, great food, good beer,
and kid friendly!

You may have seen the Wild Anacostias play at the Riverdale Farmer's Market
last spring, or at the Festival of Lights in 2012. The cajun, zydeco, brass
band, and R&B group features three fellow Riverdaliens: Sue Mondeel on
vocals, Brian Mondeel on Trombone, and me on clarinet.

We have quite a show planned for you all, starting in the country then
taking you to the city.

New Deal Cafe was voted the number one live music venue in DC on WTOP last
year, beating out Merriweather and the 930 club!

Please come and listen to some great music!  I would love to see you there.

New Deal Cafe
113 Centerway Roosevelt Center Greenbelt, MD 20770

Thanks,
Maureen