[RP TownTalk] Park on Lafayette and Tuckerman

Alan K. Thompson akthompson at riverdaleparkmd.gov
Thu Apr 16 16:34:27 UTC 2015

Good guess, Dwight, but it isn't bridge-building activity.  The field
suffered during the winter and needs attention from some moderately
heavy/specialized equipment.  I believe that Public Works Director Addison
may be arranging for a contractor to attend to the issues up there.  I also
know that the nets need to go up before soccer games can start, and an
earlier attempt to put the up failed because it was too muddy to get the
cherry picker onto the field.

I'll ask Director Addison for an estimated schedule for reopening and let
everyone know.

Best,

Alan

--