[RP TownTalk] Storm Water Management Presentation

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 16:46:48 UTC 2015

Peggy,

There is no single piece of information of file.  We are in the process of
getting as much in electronic format as possible to ease distribution.
I'll get all that is electronic posted to the town's website as soon as we
reasonably can--hopefully by mid week and I'll post to this list when its
posted.

If there are materials that are too difficult to post due to size or other
issues, I'll make arrangements to have them available for public review
prior to the presentation on the 30th.  Again I'll post back to the
list--hopefully by mid-week--how this can be handled by town staff.

And of course the summary materials--presentation materials--will be
available at the work session.

Best wishes,

Vern