[RP TownTalk] Storm Water Management Presentation

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 13:12:46 UTC 2015

Per my message of last Monday, the main report regarding the Cafrtiz
Project proposal/Wells Run is now posted with a few other supporting
materials on the town's website:

http://www.riverdaleparkmd.info/StormwaterManagement.cfm

This is seperate from the Cafritz portion of the website as other materials
will be posted in the coming months as the redesign/survey of Wells Run
continues.