[RP TownTalk] Notice of code violation on my door.

bob smith sfmc68 at verizon.net
Thu Jan 21 16:58:27 UTC 2016

Mr Mayor,
Thank you for the response.  Since there was NO indication that this
thing on my door was a reminder, it is easy to assume an over zealous
code enforcement effort.  This does raise a specificity wording issue
about the the code.

When does the the 24 hours start? Does it start at the first flake
covering a spot on the side walk, at some moment during a large storm
such as predicted,  or at the end of the accumulation?

I believe clarification should included in the statute.

Respectfully,
Bob Smith
5001 Riverdale Road