[RP TownTalk] Please Help Young Farm Apprentice In Search of Nearby Housing in Hyattsville, College Park, Mt. Rainier, Brentwood, N. Brentwood, Colmar Manor, Cottage City, Edmonston, Riverdale Area

Margaret Morgan-Hubbard frogwoman at mac.com
Wed Sep 6 18:00:32 UTC 2017

Dear Listserv members:
I am posting this on behalf of a new ECO apprentice who recently graduated from UMBC and is now working for at ECO under a program sponsored by the Chesapeake Conservation Corps for the coming year— starting this week. Please help him if you can.
His post:

"I am in search of (ISO) a room or apartment to rent in the Riverdale, Hyattsville, Arts District area for one year as I intern at  ECO City Farms. My name is Humon Heidarian and I am a 22 year old male college graduate. My budget is extremely limited. I can pay between $400 and $500. I am allergic to cats and can not live with them. I start at the beginning of September 2017 and work through August 2018.Please help me find somewhere to live. Thank you!

Humon Heidarian
humonheidarian at gmail.com <mailto:humonheidarian at gmail.com>
301-802-6388

Chesapeake Conservation Corps. Member, Eco City Farms
B.S. Environmental Science
Minor in Spanish Language
UMBC, Spring 2017"