[RP TownTalk] Interior construction work in Jemal's bldg

andrew.ninnemann at gmail.com andrew.ninnemann at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 20:00:31 UTC 2018

Dwight! I also don't want to jinx anything and have been similarly excited and intrigued. I just walked by the building and there were construction workers with blueprints starting to put up drywall!! I asked if there were plans for any of the spaces yet and he indicated that the corner space would be a restaurant! That's all I've got...

Andrew