[RP TownTalk] CCAC meeting at Town Center Market, March 13, 7:00 pm

cbccac at gmx.com cbccac at gmx.com
Thu Mar 8 02:31:53 UTC 2018

Hi all,
The Chief's Community Advisory Committee (CCAC) is holding our next meeting on Tuesday, March 13th at 7:00 pm. We're changing it up a bit this month. Rather than hold the meeting at town hall like usual, Town Center Market (4705 Queensbury Rd) has graciously agreed to host us!

We're inviting folks to come out and discuss anything on their mind with Riverdale Park's Chief of Police, David Morris, and members of his command staff. This is an excellent opportunity to get to know your local police department! If you're interested in learning more about the CCAC, please stop by and chat as well! We have some openings on the committee and are looking for folks to help out.

I hope to see you on Tuesday!

Regards,
-Corey