[RP TownTalk] Needed, flowers, garden greens and flower arrangers for 5/19/2018

Gloria Felix-Thompson schubertschubert.schubert at verizon.net
Thu May 10 21:10:33 UTC 2018

Good Evening all,

If you have flowers (except German or bearded Iris) and/or foliage
plants e.g. fotinia, smoke bush, heavenly Bamboo, or hosta leaves in
your garden that you can spare, HPA will gratefully accept them
Saturday, May 19, 2018 from 9am - 11am at the Multipurpose room of the
City Building, 4310 Gallatin St, Hyattsville, MD 20781.

We will use these flower for the arrangements needed that will be shown
during the 39th Historic Hyattsville House Tour on May 20, 2018.

We invite all that want to come and let their creative spirit to make
these arrangements to come and join us for a fun Saturday morning on
5/19/2018 at 9:30am. Please bring a pair of clippers and if you have
sensitive hands a pair of gloves.

Thank you and I hope to see you there

Gloria