[RP TownTalk] Fwd: [RP Town Announce] Roadwork Scheduled for 5/14 to 5/17 on Riverdale Road (from Taylor Rd. to Lafayette Ave.)

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Mon May 14 13:55:35 UTC 2018

Jessica checked with Public Works and I'm sharing her response here:

"I was able to confirm that residents will have access to their driveways
during the roadwork. Roadwork is expected to be finished by Thursday
(weather permitting) but the contractor will be coming out again after the
work is completed to do the striping. The main impact on residents will be
the parking along Riverdale Road and we are hoping for that to be completed
by Thursday."

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance. Have a great day!

Jessica

Jessica E. Barnes

Town Clerk

Riverdale Park