[RP TownTalk] Crescent Cities

Susan Lewis medicinewoman56 at comcast.net
Tue May 1 10:41:10 UTC 2007

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss and about the way you were treated.
Rick is no longer there.  He was an interim administrator, in place until
they could find a permanent one.  While he is good at keeping facilities
from falling apart, he is not proactive about much of anything.  It's in the
nature of being interim, I suppose.  The new administrator, Bret Stine, is
wonderful.  He brings a lot of experience and compassion to the place. I'm
glad to hear that you were happy with the nursing care.  I will pass that on
to the new DON.  I'm sure she'll be happy to let the floor staff know.
Please don't give up on CCC - with a new skipper at the helm, I think that
you will see a lot of changes. Keep in touch.

Sue
  _____