[RP TownTalk] 7-11 Route 1

Heather Cronk heather.cronk at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 13:23:19 UTC 2014

Thanks for this update, Jonathan.  Can you give us a list of the meetings,
public or private, and the timeline that are part of the decision of the
Planning Board?  I'm not clear on what the process looks like
moving forward, nor on which public or private meetings have bearing on
that decision.

Thank you,

-Heather